Hi, I am in a complicated immigration situation and need help. I am on F2 and applied for Saranarthi last year. My date has not come yet but I got the pending EAD and am working for a company since a year with the EAD. On November, I applied for TPS and EAD for just in case but I haven't heard anything yet. Now the issue is my company is ready to apply H-1B for me this April. I fall under Masters cap. But I am really confused if I can have two pending immigration statuses (Saranathi and TPS) and still apply for H-1B?
Annieee · Feb 16, 2016 11:40 PM · 901 views
भए भरको vaccine हरु लगाएर थला परेको जस्तो धागो छ यो
jerryswari · Feb 17, 2016 12:06 AM
Hyaaa Jerryswari maile Help magna thread kholya k majak udairako. Manche ko H-1B nabhayera F2 ma basnu parya cha aani all available option khojdaina ta? timi bhako bhaye k gartheu? Saranarthi ko k guarantee cha? aani TPS pako bela ma apply gardaina theu timile? If you can't help don't make fun. I am already in stress !!!!!!!!!
Annieee · Feb 17, 2016 12:11 AM
Why not, If you qualify?
furke · Feb 17, 2016 12:27 AM
place your question on avvo.com... you will get reply from experienced attorney from the respective fields... most of them might answer you to contact an experienced attorney but you can contact one of them and get clarification by paying just nearly $40... it is a worth pay though because you will get the exact answer what you are looking for from a professional and experienced attorney... that will relieve a lot of stress...
hari_nepali · Feb 17, 2016 1:06 AM
You/ company can file for various immigration status. It don't matter if something is already pending but be ready with clarification/ documents in case of RFE
Jahbless · Feb 17, 2016 9:02 AM
Applying for TPS might delay your saranarthi case-->reading other similar threads related to TPS &saranarthi. If you aren't out of status, you should be able to go through H1B route as well, but be prepared for RFEs. Since you have work authorization, my two cents advise: If I were you, I would just keep working, and focus on my career path rather than looking for options. Good luck
dream_big · Feb 17, 2016 1:57 PM
Thank you guys for your valuable suggestions. @dream_big, really? did you hear that it may delay the Saranarthi case? wow..... if that is the case then I definitely need to apply for H-1B this year. I have an appointment with the company lawyer today, will tell him my situation and lets see what happens. Last edited: 17-Feb-16 03:50 PM
Annieee · Feb 17, 2016 3:28 PM
This conversation is preserved exactly as it was on the original Sajha.com and can't accept new replies.
Start a New Discussion