- Scholarships are available for new students pursuing masters in MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM for 2 academic years. "Dollars for Scholars" is automatic renewable as you fulfill GPA requirement. Scholarship recipients are eligible for in-state tuition fees for 2 academic years.
- UHCL is among few Universities that offers MIS program that falls in STEM category. Consequently, if you are an international student, the MS/MIS graduate degree from the University of Houston-Clear Lake qualifies you for 29 months of practical training period in the US.
- MIS program is open to all undergraduate majors.
The application deadline for Fall 2014 semester is April 15.
Steps to apply online and apply scholarship:
1. For new application visit the following link and apply before April 15. I would recommend to apply ASAP.
2. As you apply, you get student ID. Use that student ID to fill scholarship application at priority deadline before April 15.
3. Standarized test should have the following score GRE (300 and above) / or GMAT (450 and above). As all documents are received by the final deadline date, your application will be considered for scholarship.
Satish & Kamlesh Agarwal MIS Scholarship- recipient will be eligible for instate fees.
For any additional information
MIS Department, University of Houston-Clear Lake, 2700 Bay Area Blvd., Houston, TX 77058.
You can also contact me at following address.
Management Information System
*Personal note: There is no vested interest in any of the party involved & mentioned in spreading the words.
*This is no offer or guarantee of scholarship.