[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by nepaligirl_123
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Kurakani General Discussion Refresh page to view new replies
 Need immediate help: TPS
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 09-05-17 2:05 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Hi all,

I need help regarding TPS situation. I lost my TPS EAd card a while ago. And now I have filed for new one. USCIS has sent me letter asking for additional evidence on how I lost my EAD card? Does anyone has gone through same situation. Anyone has any idea? What are the documents that I need to send? Please share your experience. Thanks
Posted on 09-05-17 2:40 PM     [Snapshot: 42]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

I suggest writing a cover letter on where on how it was lost , I assume you sent the TPS approval letter or the reciept along with it already.
Posted on 09-05-17 2:49 PM     [Snapshot: 53]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Do I have to file any police report or anything for evidence?


Posted on 09-05-17 4:35 PM     [Snapshot: 118]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

That letter from USCIS could be a mistake from them. As suggested by fdpower, write a letter stating when and how it was lost. Make an infopass appointment and talk directly to an immigration officer. You will be fine . I did same thing for small issues and was solved instantly. 
Mailing it could be more time consuming and they might not be satisfied with the evidence.
Last edited: 05-Sep-17 04:36 PM

Posted on 09-05-17 4:45 PM     [Snapshot: 135]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

check this:

Last edited: 05-Sep-17 04:54 PM

Posted on 09-07-17 8:55 AM     [Snapshot: 599]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

If anyone has gone through same situation. Please let me know what are the documents you send to the USCIS.
Posted on 09-07-17 2:36 PM     [Snapshot: 701]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

According to USCIS it is not required for you to submit the police report. So a cover letter should suffice.

Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 7 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
What stocks to buy -- Any recommendation
❤️ सम्मर लभ ❤️
नेपाल गएर गर्ने के?
Dr. Fauci न टोक्नु न बोक्नु भएको छ ट्रुम्पलाई
जोइटीन्ग्रे aka अमेरिकन नागरिक
मैले देखेको दरबार-आज सुक्रबार-४
Full time job
Is it possible to file Green Card without H1b if the company is willing to do that?
San Pradhan: My account is hacked
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters