Your Banner Here

   [Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by dhasukha
What people are reading
[Total Subscribers 0]
:: Subscribe
Back to: Immigration Refresh page to view new replies
 Renewing Green card without lawyer or with lawyer?
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 01-08-18 3:21 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Has anyone renewed 10 year green card for parents ?
My father has 2 months remaining for his green card to expire and I have decided to renew his green card by myself.
Has anyone got denied for renewal ?

Posted on 01-10-18 4:07 PM     [Snapshot: 291]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

We are a very successful Immigration Law firm.
Based on the information provided, we charge only $1100/- for initial processing
Please contact

Looking forward to assisting you.
Posted on 01-10-18 10:19 PM     [Snapshot: 378]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Do it yourself. Look at the forums if you have no idea. $1100 is a lot of money for this successful firm. If a regular guy who can read and write and do it. I have done it myself. Save your money.
Posted on 01-11-18 4:29 PM     [Snapshot: 560]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

To do it myself, I feel risky because my father stayed in Nepal more than 2 years last time and came back in 2015.
Airport Immigration asked him to fill out the DHS form I-193 ( waiver of visa/passport) and Approved it on the spot and let him enter on the same Legal Permanent Resident (LPR) status.

Has anybody gone through this situation ? Is it risky to renew GC by myself ?

Thank you very very much for your advice.

Posted on 01-11-18 5:10 PM     [Snapshot: 575]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

I don't think there will be any risk on the particular situation. USCIS will approve your father's case for the renewal. In the worst scenario, if something unexpected happen, then you will get the RFE from USCIS, then you can proceed as per that letter and then if the case looks complicated then you can hire an attorney

However, I personally suggest not to invest a big bulk of money for the lawyer for this sort of work.

***Only my personal suggestion ****


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 30 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
TRUMP 2016!!! Here is why?
Vote for Hillary for President not Bernie 2016
काठमाडौँमा जग्गा किन्ने विचार
किन पढ्नु अमेरीकामा???
Cryptocoin Mania bitcoin ether
How to Start a new Business?
TPS extension in 2018
Tax experts need salah
Advance Parole with TPS
Some Nepalis are not real Nepali.
America le lakhetni bho 15 yrs pachi
American says Shithole Countries like Nepal
Where to find where I can invest?
TPS Extension Nepal 2018 Efforts:
White Americans HATE Brown ppl working at 7-Elevens & Gas stations - ICE
Loan help
Do we need any kind of permission to add a room in a house in USA?
saving garna kati garo ho?
How to Cook Newari Style Chicken Curry कुखुराको मासु कसरी बनाउने | Nepali Food Dish
Crypto Marktet, Investment, Coinbase, Gdax,
TRUMP 2016!!! Here is why?
Vote for Hillary for President not Bernie 2016
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of It is not possible for to monitor all the postings, since merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks. Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters