[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by Pack
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Kurakani General Discussion Refresh page to view new replies
 H1 B Transfer without Document
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 01-04-09 5:43 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Hi Sajha users,


Does anyone know if we could transfer H1 status to new company without having the document in hand. I have 2 paystubs and the H1 Recept # but unfortnately my current employer will not provide me the H1 document. Thanks for your help in advance.


Posted on 01-07-09 4:51 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

yes i did mine recently  without the h1b approval notice. Talk with your lawyer they just need to submit the reason for not having the h1b notice. In my case , the indian consultant did not hand over the notice.

Posted on 01-07-09 7:32 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Hi Spur230, i have sent you an email with my phone number. If possible can you please call me. I would like to talk to you regarding this subject,



Posted on 01-07-09 8:46 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        


If you see USCIS site and many more online sites, then H1 Approve notice is one of the documents you need to submit. But, as Pack said, you might be able to file the transfer without it as USCIS can pull the information.

One thing here we need to be clear is- there is nothing such called "H1-transfer". This term was coined to sound it simplerer by lawyer and people. If you are moving to another company ( so called H1-transfer) then the process is exactly the same as you filled for the first time. The only difference is now this time (so called H1-transfer) you don't fall in CAP GAP rule, meaning you don't have to get into lottery.

However, I do have one questiosn to all you too?. I have read many times in sajha and other places, that their H1-transfer was dined becaues they paid all the expenses ( not the employer). I think by rule, employer is responsible for all the expenses. So what if employer is not willing to pay expenses but they are ready to give you full time? In this case you don't wanna write ur personal check to USCIS. so what if lawyer write their check to USCIS and you pay lawyer. WHat are the chances?

or it is absolutely necessary that ur employer pay all the expences?.............

Posted on 01-07-09 11:37 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

my company's lawer filed H1 transfer for me and I did not have to submit any previous H1 info. Not even a pay stubs. It got approved in Nov. But I believed my employer  did exactly the same process as the first time H1 as Stupida said.

Hope this helps.

Good luck




Posted on 01-08-09 7:16 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Yes, it' can be approved without document. However, in case they issue RFE, in that time it may create problems. One of my friend face such problems and it's took almost 6-7 months to get approval. It's better to consult with lawyers, who can provide the better solution in this regard and will file properly with reasons. So that it may not have any problem to transfer H1.


Everest 2


Posted on 01-08-09 9:47 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

So it is possible to transfer H1B without any recent pay stubs? has anyone ever filed for H1B transfer without the recent pay stubs? please help!

Posted on 01-08-09 10:08 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

It is possible. I know some of the consultancy who can transfer your H1B and yu can start working with them once you get the approval Till time you can work with your current consultancy. The transfer process gonna take atound 2 weeks.

Let me know if you have any questions.


Nepali Thita

Posted on 01-08-09 3:42 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Hi Nepali thita Ji!

Can you please give us the name of those consultancies which can transfer our H1B? I really need to find one of those..

Posted on 01-08-09 9:19 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Hi! Nepali thita,

I got approved for H1B in Oct 2008. Till now, no job at all and no pay stubs. Can I transfer my H1B to another company without pay stubs? During transfering process does my current employer knows it and also If  my H1B transfer get rejected does my current employer knows it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted on 01-08-09 10:47 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

jire ji, i had talked to a lawyer over the phone once and he told me that i need at least 2-3 paystubs and H1 document to do the transfer. But some friend have suggested that they have transferred without having h1 document. why don't you search a lawyer over internet give them a call and ask short questions like that they will most probably answer you without any fee.

Posted on 01-09-09 10:25 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Thank you Pack.

Can you please provide me the lawyer name and contact number to whom you are frequently in touch with him? I would appreciate your help.

Posted on 01-09-09 10:57 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

As far as my consultancy employer will accept if you have a Paystub and your H1B receipt number. Let me know if it is any help!!



Posted on 01-09-09 11:42 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Nepali thita ji,

Mero paystub nai na bhaye ra garo bhaye ko ho. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Posted on 01-09-09 11:49 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

I have similar problem as jire kursani's .....i have been on bench for a while now, i have old pay stubs though. is it still possible to transfer my h1b??

Posted on 01-09-09 5:41 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Actually i googled and found some lawyers in DFW area and called couple of them out of that. I don't have their phone number now but you can do the same jire khursani. If you do, just let us know what happened.


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 200 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
महानियिका प्रियंका कार्कीजीलाइ खुल्ला पत्र !
What stocks to buy -- Any recommendation
मलाई ब्रेड खायो कि सारै पाद आउछ..
which stock to buy
I m offered a Job in Bank in Nepal, should i go back ?
Buying land in kathmandu
Hpw to bring huge sum of money from Nepal to US
प्रियंका कार्की फोटो अबलम भाग २ , ३ जून २०१६ copyright @पुन्टर
##केटा हो ,*Monthly* कती *SAVE* हुन्छ ? ##
ओपन challenge फर गनाउने (underwear)
लिङ्ग को आकर कत्रो?
हाकिमनी संग- आज सुक्रबार -३
ChatSansar.com Naya Nepal Chat
I met her on Sajha ...
मेरो जिन्दगी Java र बाबा मा अड्कियो
भात भन्या भात हो!
The Facebook Surprise
1 Dollar= Rs 60 soon?
chat girl -आजो सुक्रबार-२
भात भन्या भात हो!
महानियिका प्रियंका कार्कीजीलाइ खुल्ला पत्र !
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters